23 February 2009

Theo Chocolate


While wandering around the Co-Op yesterday, Ian and I spotted Theo Chocolate's Milk Chocolate Coconut Curry bar, and I knew I just had to have it. I've tried a white chocolate truffle in the past that included curry and pistachios once before, but the combination of the darker milk chocolate and a mixture of coriander, turmeric and toasted coconut was like marrying my two obsessions (curry dishes and chocolate) into one tasty experience.


This was definitely a great find. Can you tell there's turmeric in there? Take a look at that dyed packaging! I once cooked with turmeric while wearing a white shirt, and three years later, it's still a dark yellow. I always wondered why my mother made me change out of my good clothes before eating a hot dog with mustard....

No comments: